Website HostingGlobal Client Services offers hosting on our secure servers in Oregon's Only National-class Colocation environment. Our servers are protected by physical security, fire detection/suppression and redundant power and HVAC systems.
by Global Client Services
by Global Client Services
- Managed backups
- 24/7 on-site Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Secure facilities accessible anytime via badge and fingerprint I.D.
- Dedicated 1500kVA Portland General Electric (PGE) service is backed by two 300kVA CleanSourceŽ UPS systems with efficient flywheel energy storage and two battery-powered 300kVA UPS systems.
- The UPS systems are configured 2N and are backed up by three independent diesel generators with a combined capacity of 1400kVA. The generators are exercised every other week for 60 minutes under full load.
- Multiple independent 30-ton HVAC units control humidity and filter air
- Physically staffed on-site 24/7
- Fenwal laser-based high-sensitivity smoke and heat-detection system
- Pre-action water-based fire-suppression system
- Situated on flat, stable ground with no known faults, flood plains, flight paths or other geological threats
- Cabinets and racks bolted to foundation for seismic stability
- Overhead ladders anchored for additional vertical stability
- Switched gigabit, 100BaseT Ethernet network
- Powerful, redundant Cisco routers configured in three-tier architecture comprising core, edge and service aggregation
- Network protected by a intrusion detection system (IDS) for blocking security threats and avoiding performance degradation
- Separate upstream Internet connections through five Tier 1 providers: AT&T, Qwest, Sprint, Level 3 and Verizon
- Northwest Access Exchange (NWAX), a regional Internet exchange, Point of Presence (PoP) for the highest performance with local peers
- Network connections delivered over OC-48, OC-24, OC-3 and Gigabit fiber optic connections from Verizon, Qwest, Integra (formerly Electric Lightwave) and OnFiber
- Multiple vendors supported by separate fiber and entrance facilities to minimize impact of an outage, reduce costs and simplify network upgrades
Global Client Services, LLC, provides a fast response time in servicing their clients. They truly understand the importance of building customer relationships and business. Their level of customer service and expertise in hosting and programming our site is outstanding.
- Sunny and Judy Han, The Han Notes, The Han Collection
Global Client Services provides website hosting to companies anywhere in the world including: Portland - Vancouver, WA - Salem - Beaverton - Lake Oswego - San Francisco - San Jose - San Mateo - Santa Clara - Sunnyvale - Palo Alto - Mountain View - Oakland - Los Angeles - Hollywood - Pasadena - Santa Monica - West LA - Orange County - Anaheim - San Diego - Phoenix - Las Vegas.